7/30 – Korakuen Hall drawing 1,600 fans (Samurai)
1. GENTARO beat Atsushi Ohashi in 6:23 with a leg arrangement inside cradle.
2. Fantastik & Hi69 defeated Asian Coogar & Toshiro Sueyoshi in 10:37 when Fantastik used a modified la magistral on Sueyoshi.
3. Daikokubo Benkei & Yuichi Taniguchi beat Hiroyuki Kondo & Yusaku Obata in 13:23 when Benkei used a running splash on Kondo.
4. MEN’s Club (MEN’s Teioh/Makoto Oishi/Shinobu) defeated Milanito Collection at/Onryo/Mototsugu Shimizu in 12:23 when Teioh pinned Shimizu after a triple Miracle Ecstasy.
5. Taichi Ishikari/Kintaro Kanemura/Tetsuhiro Kuroda beat Kazu Imai/Saburo Inematsu/Shadow WX in 16:19 when Ishikari used the Black Mephisto on Imai.
6. Katsumasa Inoue/Mammoth Sasaki/Daisuke Sekimoto defeated Mitsuhide Hirasawa/Manabu Nakanishi/Yujiro Takahashi in 15:42 when Sekimoto used a German Suplex hold on Hirasawa. Sekimoto demanded a rematch with Nakanishi afterwards.
7. 3 Way Death Match: Jun Kasai & Naoki Numazawa beat Ryuji Ito & Abdullah Kobayashi & Yuko Miyamoto & Takashi Sasaki in 17:42 when Numazawa pinned Kobayashi after a low blow. Numazawa told Sasaki after the match that the BJPW Death Match Title would be his soon. Sasaki said that he would take on anyone that wants a shot at him and noticed that New Japan had representatives there today and that it peaked his interest.
8/1 – Plaza Sol Kawasaki drawing 120 fans
1. Exhibition Match: Shunme Matsuzaki beat Shinya Ishikawa in 7:15 with the Boston Crab.
2. Yuichi Taniguchi defeated Kazu Imai in 9:55 with a Northern Lights Suplex hold.
3. Jun Kasai beat Kazu Imai in 3:19 with the Camel Clutch.
4. Daisuke Sekimoto defeated Keita Yano in 9:31 with the STF.
5. Daikokubo Benkei & Yusaku Obata beat Daisuke Harada & Naoki Numazawa in 11:39 when Benkei used a running splash on Harada.
6. Ryuij Ito/Abdullah Kobayashi/Shadow WX defeated GENTARO/Hi69/Mammoth Sasaki in 9:50 when Ito used the Dragon Splash on Hi69.
7. Katsumasa Inoue & Daisuke Sekimoto beat Yuko Miyamoto & Takashi Sasaki in 19:22 when Sekimoto used a German Suplex hold on Miyamoto.