7/15 – Korakuen Hall drawing 1,800 fans (Samurai)
1. Kiyonari Sanada beat T28 in 10:50 with the Boston Crab. Sanada said after the match that T28 is his natural rival and he wants to grow up with him as a wrestler.
2. Phil Atlas & Masa Fuchi defeated Nobukazu Hirai & Kikutaro in 9:53 when Atlas used a facebuster on Kikutaro.
3. Mazada & Tanaka beat Nobutaka Araya & Pepe Michinoku in 6:10 when Tanaka used the Tanaka Special on Araya.
4. Miguel Hayashi Jr. defeated Yujiro Kushida (HUSTLE) in 13:42 with the Final Cut. Kushida said after the match that he enjoyed his debut in All-Japan and hopes to learn more while he works for them.
5. Joe Doering/Taiyo Kea/Katsuhiko Nakajima beat Brother YASSHI/Shuji Kondo/TARU in 12:04 when Doering used the Sky High on YASSHI. TARU attacked Nakajima with his steel pipe after the match before being run off.
6. Minoru Suzuki defeated Ryuji Hijikata in 7:15 with a heel hold. Suzuki expressed his displeasure after the match regarding Hiroshi Hase becoming the new PWF Chairman saying that he should hold that position since he is the Triple Crown champion and that he calls his own shots. Suzuki said that some politician that is completely dishonest shouldn’t be in that position of power. Hijikata then caught up with Suzuki after the match in the locker room and begged him to take him on as an understudy to help his career and Suzuki forced him to do 100 push-ups on the spot, which he did but Suzuki told him that he had to think about it.
7. Satoshi Kojima & Kohei Suwama beat Keiji Muto & Kensuke Sasaki in 23:05 when Suwama used an ankle hold on Muto. VM kept pounding on Muto after the match until Doering made the save. Kojima called it shameful after the match that the two heroes of All-Japan have to depend on a guy from Canada to be their saving grace. Sasaki stated his case after the match regarding facing Suzuki for the Triple Crown saying that he might be the only one who can bring the TC back to All-Japan.