7/15 – Nippon Budokan Hall drawing 14,600 fans (G+)
1. Akihiko Ito/Davey Richards/Thoruf beat Tsutomu Hirayanagi/Masao Inoue/Yoshinori Ota in 11:13 when Richards used the DR Driver on Hirayanagi.
2. Jun Izumida & Naoki Sano defeated Tamon Honda & Tsuyoshi Kikuchi in 7:01 when Sano used the Northern Lights Bomb on Kikuchi.
3. Yoshinari Ogawa & Shuhei Taniguchi beat Atsushi Aoki & Yoshinobu Kanemaru in 13:10 when Taniguchi used a German Suplex hold on Aoki.
4. Takeshi Morishima/Go Shiosaki/Mohammed Yone defeated American Dragon/Nigel McGuinness/Rocky Romero in 11:15 when Yone used the Muscle Buster on Romero.
5. Takashi Sugiura & Yoshihiro Takayama beat Makoto Hashi & Akitoshi Saito in 13:00 when Sugiura used the Olympic Slam on Hashi.
6. Nippon Cup Jr. Tag League: Taiji Ishimori & KENTA  defeated Kota Iibushi & Naomichi Marufuji  in 21:43 when KENTA used the Go 2 Sleep on Kota. Marufuji put Kota over after the match as being a tremendous partner and proving himself on the big stage and the crowd gave him a great ovation. Ishimori & KENTA both agreed after the match that they should get the next shot at the GHC Jr. Tag Titles.
7. Nippon Cup Jr. Tag League: Jay & Mark Briscoe  battled Ricky Marvin & Kotaro Suzuki  to a 30:00 draw. The fans hated the finish and booed throughout the ceremony where Ishimori & KENTA then challenged Marvin & Suzuki to a shot at their titles in the ring and the champs accepted.
8. GHC Tag Titles: Jun Akiyama & Takeshi Rikio beat Pen Pals (Kishin Kawabata & Kentaro Shiga) in 27:11 when Rikio used a modified Muso on Kawabata to retain their titles. Akiyama said after the match that he would like for Misawa & Ogawa to be the next challengers for the titles.
9. GHC Heavyweight Title: Mitsuharu Misawa defeated Akira Taue in 16:44 with a modified Emerald Frosion to retain his title. Misawa said that Taue was a great opponent and was very happy to wrestle him one more time in a main event at the Budokan. Misawa also thanked the fans for attending the show considering the serious typhoon that hit the Kanto region.