7/27 – Fukushima Big Palette drawing 900 fans
1. Masa Fuchi & Katsuhiko Nakajima beat Nobukazu Hirai & Kikutaro in 12:49 when Nakajima used a running jumping high kick on Kikutaro.
2. Mazada defeated Yujiro Kushida by DQ in 13:37 for using a weapon.
3. Miguel Hayashi Jr. & Pepe Michinoku beat Phil Atlas & Tanaka in 10:20 when Michinoku used a crucifix on Atlas.
4. Joe Doering defeated Nobutaka Araya in 8:50 with a jumping powerbomb.
5. Ryuji Hijikata & Minoru Suzuki beat Taiyo Kea & Kiyonari Sanada in 18:24 when Hijikata used a running jumping high kick on Sanada.
6. Satoshi Kojima/Kohei Suwama/TARU defeated Keiji Muto/Kensuke Sasaki/T28 in 17:05 when Kojima used a lariat on T28.
7/29 – Ishikawa Industrial Hall #3 drawing 1,732 fans (Earthquake charity show)
1. Masa Fuchi & Nobukazu Hirai beat Nobutaka Araya & Kikutaro in 13:41 when Hirai used the Rock Bottom on Kikutaro.
2. Phil Atlas & Yujiro Kushida battled Kiyonari Sanada & T28 to a 20:00 draw.
3. Miguel Hayashi Jr. & Pepe Michinoku defeated Mazada & Tanaka in 14:02 when Hayashi used the Final Cut on Mazada.
4. Yoshihiro Tajiri beat Brother YASSHI in :04 with a schoolboy.
5. Katsuhiko Nakajima & Kensuke Sasaki defeated Ryuji Hijikata & Minoru Suzuki in 18:41 when Sasaki used the Northern Lights Bomb on Hijikata. Sasaki demanded that Suzuki give him a shot at the Triple Crown after the match in front of the new PWF Director Hiroshi Hase and the match was made.
6. Joe Doering/Toshiaki Kawada/Taiyo Kea/Keiji Muto beat Satoshi Kojima/Shuji Kondo/Kohei Suwama/TARU in 19:24 when Kea used the TKO34th on TARU. VM attacked everyone after the match and Kojima destroyed Kea with a steel chair.