7/8 – Gifu Industrial Hall drawing 3,100 fans (WPW)
1. Prince Devitt beat Tetsuya Naito in 7:50 with the Devitt End II.
2. Koji Kanemoto & Tiger Mask IV defeated Gedo & Jado in 11:30 when TM IV used a crucifix on Jado.
3. Jushin Thunder Liger/Milano Collection AT/Minoru Tanaka beat El Samurai/Ryusuke Taguchi/Yujiro Takahashi in 11:37 when Milano used the Victoria Milanese on Takahashi.
4. Toru Yano defeated Orlando Jordan in 10:35 with the Uragasumi.
5. Masahiro Chono & Shinsuke Nakamura beat Takashi Iizuka & Manabu Nakanishi in 14:11 when Nakamura used the Landslide on Iizuka.
6. Tomohiro Ishii/Shiro Koshinaka/Togi Makabe/Hiroyoshi Tenzan defeated Mitsuhide Hirasawa/Yuji Nagata/Riki Choshu/Takashi Uwano in 11:41 when Tenzan used the Tenzan Tombstone Driver on Hirasawa.
7. IWGP Tag Titles: Giant Bernard & Travis Tomko beat Hiroshi Tanahashi & Naofumi Yamamoto in 20:46 when Bernard used the Bernard Bomb on Tanahashi to retain their titles. Bernard stated after the match that he wants to make the next defense of their titles against either an All-Japan team or a team from the United States possibly a team from TNA.
7/9 – Takayama Mount Ace drawing 820 fans
1. Tetsuya Naito beat Mitsuhide Hirasawa in 7:38 with a jujigatame.
2. Ryusuke Taguchi & Yujiro Takahashi defeated Prince Devitt & Minoru Tanaka in 11:25 when Takahashi used a spear on Devitt.
3. Koji Kanemoto/El Samurai/Tiger Mask IV beat Gedo/Jado/Jushin Thunder Liger in 12:55 when Samurai used the Samurai Clutch on Liger.
4. Giant Bernard & Travis Tomko defeated Takashi Iizuka & Naofumi Yamamoto in 10:32 when Tomko used a lariat on Yamamoto.
5. Orlando Jordan & Shinsuke Nakamura beat Riki Choshu & Takashi Uwano in 10:07 when Nakamura used a flying jujigatame on Uwano.
6. Tomoaki Honma & Togi Makabe defeated Masahiro Chono & Milano Collection AT in 13:11 when Makabe used a top-rope King Kong Kneedrop on Milano.
7. Yuji Nagata/Manabu Nakanishi/Hiroshi Tanahashi beat Shiro Koshinaka/Hiroyoshi Tenzan/Toru Yano in 14:44 when Nagata used a backdrop suplex hold on Yano.